Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
Associated people and organisations
- Geddes, Eric Campbell
- Marshall, Horace
- London, Lord Mayor of
- George V, King
- Mary, Queen
- Mary, Princess (Princess Royal)
- Edward, Prince (Duke of Windsor)
- Alexandra, Queen
- Victoria, Princess
- Wemyss, Rosslyn Erskine
- Lloyd George, Margaret
- Royal Navy, Admiralty
- Royal Navy, Dover Patrol
- Saint Nicholas Home For Raid Shock Children
- British Army, Army 5
- French Army, Army 1
- propaganda, British - practical
- delegations, British national - state
- arts, British - fine arts: photography
- propaganda, British - inspirational
- journalism and record, British - photographer
- society, British - ethnic: Wales
- society, British - charity
- celebrations, British - event-related: Saint David's Day
- operations, British military - movement: march
- operations, French military - movement: march
- transport, British military - animal special: field kitchen
- society, British military - friendship
- society, French military - friendship
- society, British military - sustenance
- society, French military - sustenance