Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
Associated people and organisations
- Churchill, Winston Leonard Spencer
- George V, King
- Albert I, King of Belgium
- Mary, Queen
- Henry, Prince (Duke of Gloucester)
- George VI, King
- Mary, Princess (Princess Royal)
- Elisabeth, Queen
- Charles, Prince of Belgium
- Irish Republican Army
- Sinn Fein
- Anglo-Saxon Fellowship
- United States Army & American Expeditionary Force
- British Army, Scots Guards
- British Army, Royal Artillery, Royal Garrison Artillery
- politics, Irish - alternative
- propaganda, British - inflammatory
- society, British - friendship
- society, United States - friendship
- society, United States military - friendship
- internationalism, private, British
- propaganda, British - inspirational
- delegations, Belgian international - state
- ceremonies, British - state
- buildings, British - institutional: Buckingham Palace
- transport, British military - rail: narrow gauge train
- supplies, British, storage [FA] - munitions: [+]