Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
Associated people and organisations
- George V, King
- Mary, Queen
- Lurgan (Baron)
- Hodge, John
- Caine, (Thomas Henry) Hall
- Robey, George
- Richthofen, Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von
- Royal Navy
- Royal Navy, Royal Marines
- Hampstead Orthopaedic Hospital
- Royal Air Force
- Australian Army, Australian Imperial Force
- Australian Army, Air Corps, Royal Australian Flying Corps, 3 Squadron
- delegations, British national - state
- medical, British naval - hospital
- transport, British civilian - rail
- society, British - charity
- medical, British civilian - hospital
- medical, British military - hospital
- casualties, German graves - formal
- ceremonies, British - event-related: funeral (Manfred von Richthofen)
- ceremonies, German - event-related: funeral (Manfred von Richthofen)
- aircraft, German - combat: Fokker DrI & [captured] & [wrecked]
- weapons, German - smallarm (mounted): Spandau machine gun & [captured] & [wrecked]