Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- ships, British civilian - cargo: Brussels & [expended]
- ships, British naval - cruiser: Iphigenia & [expended]
- ships, British naval - cruiser: Intrepid & [expended]
- ships, British naval - cruiser: Thetis & [expended]
- ships, British naval - cruiser: Caledon Class
- weapons, German - gun: 105mm naval gun & [captured] & [wrecked]
- buildings, British - institutional: Buckingham Palace
- ceremonies, British - state: investiture
- medical, British military - emergency
- medical, Belgian military - emergency