Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
Associated people and organisations
- Birmingham, Mayor of
- Allenby, Edmund Henry Hynman
- Coventry Ordnance
- British Army
- Royal Navy
- Boy Scouts
- United States Army & American Expeditionary Force
- French Army
- British Army, Egyptian Expeditionary Force, Div 60, Bde 179
- British Army, Egyptian Expeditionary Force, London Regiment, Bn 2/14
- British Army, band
- Royal Italian Army & Carabinieri & [band]
- ceremonies, British - display: parade
- equipment, British - personal: bagpipes
- buildings, British - institutional: town hall
- armour, British - tank: Tank Mark V Male
- weapons, British - gun: 9.2-inch howitzer
- weapons, British - gun: 6-inch 26cwt howitzer
- transport, British civilian - prime mover
- transport, British civilian - truck: Maudslay 3-ton lorry
- transport, British military - rail
- operations, British military - movement: march
- prisoners of war, Turkish - movement
- delegations, Italian international - goodwill
- society, British - friendship
- society, Italian military - friendship