Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
Associated people and organisations
- Critchley, Alfred C
- Heath-Caldwell, Frederick C
- Bishop, William Avery
- Soden, Frank Ormond
- Caldwell, Keith
- Molesworth, E W
- Horn, Spencer
- Royal Air Force, Cadet Bde
- British Army, Royal Flying Corps, Reserve Sqdn, 60
- British Army, Royal Flying Corps, Reserve Sqdn, 20
- British Army, Royal Flying Corps, Reserve Sqdn, 45
- delegations, British national - air
- training, British air
- ceremonies, British - display
- propaganda, British - inspirational
- recreation, British air - sport: athletics
- aircraft, British - combat: Sopwith 1-1/2 Strutter
- aircraft, British - combat: Royal Aircraft Establishment FE2d
- operations, British air - sortie
- operations, British air - return