Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- Admiralty (Production sponsor)
Engholm, F W (Production company)
Engholm, F W (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- IWM 582
Associated people and organisations
- ships, British naval - cruiser: Caledon Class
- ships, British naval - light forces: ML18
- ships, British auxiliary - minesweeper: Eagle III (534) & [paddle]
- ships, British auxiliary - minesweeper: Kylemore (576) & [paddle]
- ships, British auxiliary - minesweeper: Drummer Boy (GY.964)
- ships, British auxiliary - minesweeper: Victorian II (GY.1189)
- ships, British auxiliary - minesweeper: Glenbervie (GW.14)
- operations, British naval - mines: clearance
- operations, British naval - routine
- operations, British naval - departure
- weapons, German naval - passive: mine
- weapons, British naval - smallarm: Lewis machine gun
- communications, British naval - direct: megaphone
- animals, mammals: dog (mascot)