Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- Admiralty (Production sponsor)
Engholm, F W (Production company)
Engholm, F W (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- IWM 581
Associated people and organisations
- George V, King
- Beatty, David Richard
- George VI, King
- Baring, Rowland Thomas (2nd Earl of Cromer)
- Royal Navy, Queen Elizabeth
- Royal Navy, Melton
- Royal Navy, Sandown
- Royal Navy, Ravenswood
- Royal Navy, Albyn
- Royal Navy, FIREDRAKE (HMS), destroyer (1912)
- Royal Navy, E23
- Royal Navy, Swift
- Royal Navy, DRUSILLA (HMS), minesweeper
- Royal Navy, Pitfour
- Royal Navy, Strathdevon
- ships, British naval - destroyer: Swift & [-]
- ships, British naval - destroyer: Firedrake (97) & [-]
- ships, British naval - submarine: E23
- ships, British naval - minesweeper: Melton (898) & [paddle]
- ships, British naval - minesweeper: Sandown (903) & [paddle]
- ships, British auxiliary - minesweeper: Ravenswood (588) & [paddle]
- ships, British auxiliary - minesweeper: Albyn (587) & [paddle]
- ships, British auxiliary - minesweeper: Drusilla (GY.951)
- ships, British auxiliary - minesweeper: Pitfour (PD.241)
- ships, British auxiliary - minesweeper: Strathdevon (A539)
- operations, British naval - mines: clearance
- operations, British naval - preparation: ammunitioning
- operations, British naval - return
- communications, British naval - direct: semaphore
- delegations, British national - state
- training, British naval - weapons: submarine's surface gun