Use this film under Non-Commercial licence.
You can embed media or download low resolution images free of charge for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM IWM 501-3
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- United States Army General Staff, Historical Branch, War Plans Division (Production sponsor)
US Signal Corps (Production company)
- Production date
- Place made
- United States of America
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- IWM 501-3
Associated people and organisations
- Daum, Paul
- Morette (Captain)
- Dautresme, Lucien
- Dupont (Lieutenant)
- Asnard (Lieutenant)
- Blanc (Lieutenant)
- Mettas (Lieutenant)
- Boug (Lieutenant)
- Moulon (Sergeant-Major)
- Traub, Peter E
- Davies, D F
- Brightfield, Lloyd C
- Edmondson, W B
- Keller, R S
- Adams, Harold Roy
- Creighton, J R (Chaplain)
- Griffiths, E J (Chaplain)
- Rickenbacker, Edward Vernon
- Meissner, J A
- Paschen, Henry
- Chambers, Reed
- Eastman, J H
- De Haven, J Wesley
- Dobry, M J
- French Army, Air Corps & Escadrille, 28
- United States Army & American Expeditionary Force
- United States Army & Div 79
- United States Army & Div 35 & Field Artillery Regt 130, C Bty
- United States Army & Div 35
- United States Army & Div 35 & Infantry Regt 138, Bn 1
- United States Army & Div 35 & Machine Gun Bn 129
- United States Army & Field Signal Bn 101
- United States Army & Artillery Regt 51
- United States Army & Army Air Corps & Pursuit Gp 1 & Pursuit Sqdn 94
- United States Army & Army Air Corps & Pursuit Gp 1 & Pursuit Sqdn 147
- aircraft, French - combat: Salmson 2A2
- operations, French air - sortie
- supplies, United States, movement [FA] - munitions
- weapons, French - gun: 155mm howitzer & [United States]
- defences, United States - emplacement: deep dugout
- religion, Christianity - military, United States
- casualties, United States graves - formal
- buildings, French - religious: church & [damaged]
- aircraft, French - combat: Spad 27 & [United States]