Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- Ministry of Information (Production sponsor)
Topical Film Company (Production company)
Jury, William F (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 2
- Catalogue number
- IWM 332
Associated people and organisations
- British Army, Div 63
- Royal Navy, Royal Naval Div
- Canadian Army, Canadian Expeditionary Force, Div 1
- Canadian Army, Bn 16
- Canadian Army, Canadian Expeditionary Force, Div 4
- British Army, Royal Army Medical Corps
- British Army, Div 5
- British Army, Duke of Cornwall's Light Infantry, 1st Battalion
- British Army, Royal Engineers
- British Army, Div 55
- combat, British - artillery bombardment [d]
- buildings, French - commercial: sugar factory & [wrecked]
- operations, British military - movement: march
- prisoners of war, German - movement
- medical, British military - emergency: [+]
- armour, German - tank: A7V Sturmpanzerwagen & [captured]
- transport, British military - animal special: field kitchen
- transport, British military - rail: narrow gauge train
- weapons, British - gun: 18-pounder field gun
- celebrations, French - liberation
- buildings, French - religious: church & [wrecked]
- destruction, French military - area: artillery bombardment
- defences, German - passive: observation post (camouflaged) & [captured]
- buildings, French - religious: cathedral & [damaged]
- propaganda, British - inflammatory