Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- delegations, Australian national - goodwill
- delegations, Australian Imperial - goodwill
- delegations, New Zealand national - goodwill
- delegations, New Zealand Imperial - goodwill
- delegations, South African Imperial - goodwill
- journalism and record, British - press
- journalism and record, Australian - press
- journalism and record, New Zealand - press
- journalism and record, South African - press
- journalism and record, Canadian - photographer
- prisoners of war, German - custody
- weapons, German - mortar: 210mm & [captured]
- spoils, Australian
- armour, British - tank: Tank Mark V Female
- armour, British - tank: Tank Medium A Whippet
- animals, mammals: dog
- communications, British military - message: dog
- buildings, British - military: headquarters (British Expeditionary Force)
- buildings, Australian - military: headquarters (Australian Imperial Force)
- buildings, French - religious: cathedral & [damaged]
- destruction, French military - area: artillery bombardment