Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
Associated people and organisations
- Higgins, Harold J
- Stratford-upon-Avon, Mayor of
- Warwick, Mayor of
- Tovey (Canon)
- Marsh (Mrs)
- Rutland (Duke of)
- Denbigh (Earl of)
- Denbigh (Countess of)
- Francis, J H
- Francis (Mrs)
- United States Army & American Expeditionary Force
- United States Army & Army Air Corps
- Royal Air Force
- Birmingham and District Professions and General Trades Fund
- delegations, United States international - goodwill
- buildings, British - historic: castle
- buildings, British - historic: Shakespeare's birthplace
- animals, mammals: dog (mascot)
- recreation, United States military - sport: baseball
- aircraft, British - combat: Avro 504
- recreation, United States military - tourism
- society, United States military - friendship: [+]
- society, British military - friendship: [+]
- society, British - friendship: [+]