Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- Ministry of Information (Production sponsor)
Topical Film Company (Production company)
McDowell, J B (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- IWM 226
- prisoners of war, British - custody
- intelligence, military, British - interrogation
- transport, British military - rail: narrow gauge train
- supplies, British, storage [FA] - munitions: [+]
- weapons, British - gun: 12-inch (railway mounted)
- weapons, British - gun: 6-inch Mark VII
- prisoners of war, German - movement
- defences, British - passive: cheveux-de-frise