Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- Ministry of Information (Production sponsor)
Topical Film Company (Production company)
McDowell, J B (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- IWM 183
- armour, United States - armoured car: White & [French]
- weapons, French - gun: (railway mounted)
- weapons, French - gun: 75mm field gun & [+]
- weapons, British - gun: 18-pounder field gun
- weapons, British - gun: 6-inch Mark VII
- combat, German - artillery bombardment [D]
- animals, mammals: cow
- animals, mammals: mule & [casualties]
- buildings, French - religious: cathedral
- society, British military - friendship
- society, French military - friendship
- society, British military - hygiene