Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- Ministry of Information (Production sponsor)
Topical Film Company (Production company)
Bassill, F A (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- IWM 175
- aircraft, British - combat: De Havilland DH4 (Airco)
- weapons, British air - bomb: 20-pound
- weapons, British air - bomb: 112-pound
- equipment, British air - camera: aerial reconnaissance
- equipment, British air - general: bomb trolley
- operations, British air - preparation
- operations, British air - sortie
- agriculture, British - arable
- transport, British military - agricultural: steam tractor
- transport, British military - animal