Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- War Office Cinema Committee (Production sponsor)
Topical Film Company (Production company)
Jury, William F (Production individual)
McDowell, J B (Production individual)
Raymond, H C (Production individual)
Malins, Geoffrey H (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 2
- Catalogue number
- IWM 131
Associated people and organisations
- transport, British military - car: Vauxhall D staff car
- weapons, British - smallarm (mounted): Vickers machine gun (motorised)
- transport, British military - 2/3 wheel: motorcycle combination
- demolition, German - denial
- destruction, French military - area: fire
- buildings, French - institutional: town hall & [damaged]
- buildings, French - religious: cathedral & [damaged]
- operations, British military - movement
- society, British military - friendship
- society, French - friendship