Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- Ministry of Information (Production sponsor)
Topical Film Company (Production company)
Jeapes, Harold (Production individual)
Hurley, Frank (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 2
- Catalogue number
- IWM 25
Associated people and organisations
- Arthur, Prince (Duke of Connaught)
- Allenby, Edmund Henry Hynman
- Fane, Vere B
- Powell, G
- Stewart (Miss)
- Bols, Louis J
- British Army, Egyptian Expeditionary Force
- British Army, Royal Army Medical Corps, Stationary Hospital 24
- British Army, Black Watch, 2nd Battalion
- British Army, Leicestershire Regiment, 2nd Battalion
- Indian Army, Egyptian Expeditionary Force
- Indian Army, 7th (Meerut) Division
- Australian Army, Australian Imperial Force
- Australian Army, Egyptian Expeditionary Force
- Australian Army, Australian Light Horse
- Australian Army, Anzac Mounted Division
- British Army, Div, Cavalry, 4
- Indian Army, Div, Cavalry, 1
- British Army, Div 52
- British Army, Bde 157