Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- War Office Cinema Committee (Production sponsor)
Topical Film Company (Production company)
Jeapes, Harold (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- IWM 7
Associated people and organisations
- Chetwode, Philip Walhouse
- Bailloud, Maurice Camille
- British Army, Egyptian Expeditionary Force, French Contingent
- British Army, Egyptian Expeditionary Force, Italian Contingent
- French Army, French Contingent, Egyptian Expeditionary Force
- Royal Italian Army & Italian Contingent, Egyptian Expeditionary Force
- French Army, Spahi Cavalry Regt 1
- Australian Army, Australian Imperial Force
- Australian Army, Egyptian Expeditionary Force
- Australian Army, Australian Light Horse