Use this film under Non-Commercial licence.
You can embed media or download low resolution images free of charge for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM COI 436
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- 1945-1989 (content)
- Central Office of Information (Production sponsor)
World Wide Pictures (Production company)
Allen, James (Production individual)
Parris, Clifford (Production individual)
Jago, Jo (Production individual)
Gordon, Michael (Production individual)
Gilpin, Peter (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 2
- Catalogue number
- COI 436
- aircraft, British - combat: English Electric Canberra
- aircraft, British - combat: English Electric Lightning
- aircraft, British - combat: Handley Page Victor
- aircraft, British - transport: Armstrong Whitworth Argosy
- aircraft, British - light military: Hawker Siddeley Dominie
- aircraft, British - transport: Vickers VC10
- aircraft, United States - transport: Lockheed Hercules & [British]
- command and control, NATO: operations room, NATO HQ
- operations, British air - preparation
- operations, British air - routine
- ships, British auxiliary - assistance: Air-Sea Rescue Launch
- society, British air - domestic
- training, British air