Use this film under Non-Commercial licence.
You can embed media or download low resolution images free of charge for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM COI 341
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- 1945-1989 (content)
- War Office (Production sponsor)
Gaumont British Specialised Film Unit (Production company)
Bundy, A Frank (Production individual)
Wells, Frank (Production individual)
Struthers, Ian Duncan (Production individual)
Boote, Cliff (Production individual)
Meddick, Lane (Production cast)
- Production date
- Place made
- Catalogue number
- COI 341
- Amphibious Warfare
- Armoured Warfare
- Australian Army post-1945
- British Army 1945-2000
- British Forces in Germany 1945-1991
- British Forces in the Far East post-1945
- British Forces in the Middle East and Mediterranean post-1945
- British National Service 1945-1960
- Cold War 1945-1991
- Empire & Commonwealth
- Great Britain post-1945
- Hong Kong 1945-1997
- India post-1945
- Italy post-1945
- Malayan Emergency 1948-1960
- Military Aviation
- Royal Air Force 1945-2000
- Royal Navy 1945-2000