Use this film under Non-Commercial licence.
You can download low-resolution, watermarked files from the IWM website free of charge, for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM ADM 1268
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- ships, British naval - amphibious: LCT 578
- ships, British naval - amphibious: LCT 456
- ships, British naval - escort: MFV 610
- ships, British auxiliary - anti-aircraft, ocean: Aristocrat
- ships, British auxiliary - anti-aircraft, ocean: Alynbank & [expended]
- ships, British civilian - cargo: Saltersgate & [expended]
- armour, United States - funnies: M4 Sherman BARV & [British] & [damaged]
- transport, British military - amphibious: Ford GPA
- transport, British military - engineering: bulldozer
- transport, British military - truck: Bedford 15-cwt GS
- transport, British military - truck: Dodge 3-ton GS
- transport, British military - truck, special: Austin K6 signals
- prisoners of war, German - labour
- engineering, military, British - Mulberry: blockship breakwater
- society, British military - friendship