Use this film under Non-Commercial licence.
You can embed media or download low resolution images free of charge for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM A70 63-5
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- Second World War (content)
- Directorate of Public Relations, War Office (Production sponsor)
Army Film and Photographic Unit (Production company)
Robinson, D (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Footage: 285 ft; Running time: 3 mins
- Catalogue number
- A70 63-5
Associated people and organisations
- British Army, Royal Artillery, Royal Horse Artillery, 13th Regiment, G Battery
- British Army, Duke of Cornwall's Light Infantry, 5th Battalion
- British Army, Hussars, 23
- British Army, Rifle Brigade, 8th Battalion, Coy G
- British Army, Royal Army Service Corps, Coy 54
- British Army, Royal Army Service Corps, Coy 284
- British Army, Royal Army Service Corps, Coy 399
- British Army, Royal Army Service Corps, Mobile Ambulance Column 302
- armour, German - tank: Pzkpfw IV & [wrecked]
- armour, Canadian - SPG: Sexton 25-pounder & [British]
- armour, United States - tank: M4 Sherman & [British]
- transport, British military - ambulance: Austin K2
- transport, British military - truck: Bedford QL 3-ton truck
- combat, British - artillery bombardment
- operations, British military - return: armour
- operations, British military - maintenance: armour
- supplies, British, movement [FA] - medical
- supplies, British, movement [FA] - misc