Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- Second World War (content)
- Directorate of Public Relations, War Office (Production sponsor)
Army Film and Photographic Unit (Production company)
Grant, Ian James (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Footage: 94 ft; Running time: 1 min
- Catalogue number
- A70 53-3
Associated people and organisations
- aircraft, British - balloon: barrage balloon
- destruction, French: gale
- engineering, military, British - Mulberry: [damaged]
- ships, Allied auxiliary - passenger: invasion barge
- ships, British naval - amphibious: LCT
- ships, British naval - amphibious: LCT 664
- ships, British naval - amphibious: LCVP
- ships, British naval - amphibious: Rhino ferry
- transport, British military - engineering: bulldozer
- transport, British military - engineering: Matador/Coles mobile crane