Use this film under Non-Commercial licence.
You can embed media or download low resolution images free of charge for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM A70 12
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- Second World War (content)
- Directorate of Public Relations, War Office (Production sponsor)
Army Film and Photographic Unit (Production company)
Flack, J P H (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Footage: 394 ft; Running time: 4 mins
- Catalogue number
- A70 12
Associated people and organisations
- George VI, King
- Barker, Evelyn Hugh
- British Army, Div 49
- British Army, Bde 147 (?)
- British Army, Yorkshire Light Infantry, King's Own, Bn 1/4
- British Army, Royal Engineers, Field Coy 294
- British Army, Duke of Wellington's Regiment (West Riding), 1/6 Battalion
- British Army, Duke of Wellington's Regiment (West Riding), 1/7 Battalion
- British Army, Scots Fusiliers, Royal, Bn 11
- British Army, Durham Light Infantry, 10th Battalion
- British Army, Durham Light Infantry, 11th Battalion
- British Army, Black Watch, Tyneside Scottish
- British Army, Royal Armoured Corps
- British Army, Royal Artillery, AT Regiment 55, Bty 217