Use this film under Non-Commercial licence.
You can embed media or download low resolution images free of charge for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM A70 5-1
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- Second World War (content)
- Directorate of Public Relations, War Office (Production sponsor)
Army Film and Photographic Unit (Production company)
Grant, Ian James (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- A70 5-1
- armour, British - funnies: Churchill ARK Mark I
- armour, British - funnies: Churchill Bobbin Mark I
- armour, British - funnies: Valentine DD
- armour, British - tank: Churchill Mark II
- armour, British - tank: Churchill Mark IV
- operations, British military - preparation: D-Day
- ships, British naval - amphibious: LCT 382
- ships, British naval - amphibious: LCT 907
- training, British military - specialist: beach landing
- transport, British military - truck: Scammell wrecker lorry
- transport, British military - truck: Fordson WOT6 3-ton lorry
- weapons, British - CBW: petroleum barrage & [R and D]
- weapons, British - emplacement: Tetrahedra steel beach obstacles