Use this film under Non-Commercial licence.
You can embed media or download low resolution images free of charge for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM A70 2-3
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- Second World War (content)
- Directorate of Public Relations, War Office (Production sponsor)
Army Film and Photographic Unit (Production company)
Clague, N (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Footage: 189 ft; Running time: 2 mins
- Catalogue number
- A70 2-3
Associated people and organisations
- armour, British - armoured car: AEC
- armour, British - armoured car: Humber scout car
- armour, British - armoured car: Staghound
- operations, British military - maintenance
- supplies, British, storage [RA] - misc
- transport, British military - prime mover: Scammell artillery tractor
- transport, British military - truck: Bedford QL 6-ton 4x2 truck
- transport, United States military - truck: Dodge 3-ton 4x2 cargo truck
- transport, United States military - truck: Fordson 3-ton 4x4 truck
- transport, United States military - truck: GMC 2-1/2-ton 6x6 cargo truck