Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- Second World War (content)
- Army Film Unit (Production company)
McArdle, T P (Production individual)
- Production date
- 1944-04-27, 1944-04-26, 1944-05-01, 1944-05-02, 1944-05-03
- Place made
whole: Footage: 856 ft.; Running time: 10 mins.
- Catalogue number
- A70 14-1
Associated people and organisations
- British Army, 51st (Highland) Infantry Division ('Highway Decorators')
- British Army, Royal Electical and Mechanical Engineers
- British Army, Corps of Military Police
- British Army, Royal Artillery, 127th Field Regiment
- British Army, Black Watch, 1st Battalion
- British Army, Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders, 5th Battalion
- British Army, Middlesex Regiment, 7th (Territorial) Battalion
- British Army, Royal Artillery, 46th Light Anti-Aircraft Regiment
- British Army, Royal Engineers, 275th Field Company
- Bullen-Smith, David Charles