Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
Associated people and organisations
- George V, King
- Mary, Queen
- Beatty, David Richard
- Rodman, H
- Connaught [George] (HRH Duke of)
- Davidson, Randall Thomas
- Canterbury, Archbishop of
- Maud, Princess (Countess of Southesk)
- Victoria, Princess
- Winnington-Ingram, A
- London, Bishop of
- Lloyd George, David
- Balfour, Arthur James
- Australian Army, Australian Imperial Force, infantry
- British Army, Australian Imperial Force, infantry
- United States Navy, NEW YORK (USS), battleship (1912)
- British Army, Women's Army Auxiliary Corps
- Church of England
- delegations, British Imperial - state
- ceremonies, British - state: opening (Australia House)
- buildings, Australian - institutional
- ships, United States naval - battleship: New York
- delegations, British international - state
- ceremonies, British - state: Remembrance Day Service (1918)
- religion, Christianity - ceremonial, British
- buildings, British - religious: church
- journalism and record, British - cameraman