Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
Associated people and organisations
- Meighan, F S
- French, John Denton Pinkstone
- Baden-Powell, Robert Stephenson Smyth
- Borden, Robert Laird
- Cardiff, Mayor of
- British Army, Canadian Expeditionary Force, Training Division
- Canadian Army, Canadian Expeditionary Force, Training Div
- Boy Scouts
- British Army, Royal Artillery, Royal Horse Artillery, J Battery
- British Army, Div, Cavalry, 2
- delegations, Canadian national - informative
- training, Canadian military
- training, Canadian military - combat: trench fighting
- journalism and record, Canadian - press
- buildings, Irish - institutional: castle
- buildings, British - institutional: Buckingham Palace
- propaganda, British - practical
- industry, British - munitions: gasmasks
- propaganda, Canadian - inspirational
- delegations, Canadian Imperial - state
- arts, Canadian - fine arts: photography
- operations, British military - routine: horse artillery & [+]
- training, British military - weapons: horse artillery