Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- Admiralty (Production sponsor)
Engholm, F W (Production company)
Engholm, F W (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 2
- Catalogue number
- IWM 562
Associated people and organisations
- Sims, William Sowden
- Taussig, J K
- Evans, Edward Ratcliffe Garth Russell
- Carpendale (Flag Captain)
- Bayly, Lewis
- Royal Navy, HMS Mazurka, Minesweeper, (1917)
- Royal Navy, ML181
- Royal Navy, ML325
- United States Navy & Destroyer Div 8
- United States Navy & Wadsworth
- United States Navy & Porter
- United States Navy, USS DAVIS, destroyer (1916)
- United States Navy & Wainwright
- United States Navy & Conyngham
- United States Navy, USS MCDOUGAL, destroyer (1914)
- ships, British naval - destroyer: Mary Rose
- ships, British naval - light forces: ML181
- ships, British naval - light forces: ML325
- ships, United States naval - destroyer: Wadsworth (60)
- ships, United States naval - destroyer: Porter (59)
- ships, United States naval - destroyer: Davis (65)
- ships, United States naval - destroyer: Wainwright (62)
- ships, United States naval - destroyer: Conyngham (58)
- ships, United States naval - destroyer: McDougal (54)
- weapons, United States naval - gun: 4-inch
- weapons, United States naval - torpedo: 21-inch
- society, British naval - friendship
- society, United States naval - friendship
- casualties, British maritime