Use this film under Non-Commercial licence.
You can download low-resolution, watermarked files from the IWM website free of charge, for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM IWM 505
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
Associated people and organisations
- Foch, Ferdinand
- Weygand, Maxime
- Wyatt (Colonel)
- Bradstock (Colonel)
- Thompson, Colin
- Byng, Julian Hedworth George
- Horne, Henry Sinclair
- Wilson, Henry Hughes
- Haig, Douglas
- French, John Denton Pinkstone
- Jellicoe, John Rushworth
- Beatty, David Richard
- George V, King
- Lloyd George, David
- Edward, Prince (Duke of Windsor)
- George VI, King
- Henry, Prince (Duke of Gloucester)
- British Army
- British Army, Dover Garrison
- British Army, Australian Imperial Force
- British Army, Canadian Imperial Force
- Australian Army, Australian Imperial Force
- Canadian Army, Canadian Imperial Force
- Royal Navy
- French Army
- celebrations, British - event-related: armistice
- casualties, British graves - formal
- ceremonies, British - state
- ceremonies, British - event-related: funeral (the Unknown Warrior)
- journalism and record, British - cameraman (?)
- ships, British naval - destroyer: Verdun
- buildings, British - monumental: Cenotaph
- buildings, British - religious: abbey