Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
Associated people and organisations
- Hanson, Charles A
- London, Lord Mayor of
- Portland, 6th Duke of
- Chalmers Watson, Alexandra Mary
- Lloyd, Francis
- Macready, Nevil
- Pankhurst, Christabel
- Pankhurst, Emmeline
- Drummond, Flora
- Kenney, Anne
- Peel, C S
- British Army, Women's Army Auxiliary Corps
- Women's Land Army
- Ministry of Food
- Women's Social and Political Union
- buildings, British - religious: cathedral
- buildings, British - institutional: Ministry of Food
- recruitment, British civilian: Women's Land Army [+]
- recruitment, British military: recruiting march
- recruitment, British military: Women's Auxiliary Army Corps & [+]
- buildings, British - commercial: railway station
- transport, British civilian - rail
- operations, British military - routine
- operations, British military - maintenance
- society, British military - domestic
- society, British military - sustenance
- ceremonies, British - display: Lord Mayor's Show (London 1917)
- politics, British - establishment
- politics, British - alternative