Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- Ministry of Information (Production sponsor)
Topical Film Company (Production company)
McDowell, J B (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- IWM 278
Associated people and organisations
- British Army, Div 51
- British Army, Black Watch, 6th Battalion
- British Army, Div 62
- British Army, Devonshire Regiment, Bn 1/5
- British Army, London Regiment, Bn 2/20
- British Army, Yorkshire Light Infantry, King's Own, Bn 2/5
- British Army, West Yorkshire Regiment (Prince of Wales's Own), 8th Territorial Battalion (Leeds Rifles)
- Royal Italian Army & Div 8
- French Army
- United States Army & American Expeditionary Force
- society, British military - friendship
- society, French military - friendship
- society, British military - sustenance
- prisoners of war, German - movement
- casualties, British wounded - battlefield
- casualties, French wounded - battlefield
- casualties, Italian wounded - battlefield
- operations, British military - routine