Workers in the Huntingdon aircraft factory of Messrs Clayton and Shuttleworth in late 1917, mainly women, use a former and pegs to construct the basic wooden frame for the rear fuselage of a Sopwith Camel. Men replace the fabric on the wings of another 2F.1 Camel. This is B7190, delivered to the RNAS on 22 December 1917 and served with 9(N) and 10(N) Squadrons. It shot down a number of aircraft. A third Camel has its basic fuselage doped and painted. The film then returns to another basic body being assembled.