Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- War Office Cinema Committee (Production sponsor)
Topical Film Company (Production company)
Raymond, H C (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- IWM 154
Associated people and organisations
- Garibaldi, Giuseppe (Peppino)
- Royal Italian Army
- French Army
- British Army, Div 5
- British Army, King's Own Scottish Borderers, 2nd Battalion
- British Army, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Regiment, 1st Battalion
- British Army, Div 23
- British Army, Yorkshire Regiment, West, Bn 11
- British Army, Div 41
- British Army, Royal Flying Corps, Reserve Sqdn, 45
- British Army, Royal Engineers
- British Army, Machine Gun Corps
- transport, British military - animal special: line-laying wagon
- buildings, Italian - residential
- society, British military - friendship
- society, Italian - ethnic
- celebrations, British - popular: Christmas
- weapons, British - gun: 18-pounder field gun
- aircraft, British - combat: Sopwith Camel
- aircraft, German - combat: Albatros CIII & [Austrian] & [captured] & [wrecked]