Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- War Office Cinema Committee (Production sponsor)
Topical Film Company (Production company)
Jury, William F (Production individual)
McDowell, J B (Production individual)
Raymond, H C (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- IWM 141
- aircraft, French - combat: Nieuport 27c & [British] & [damaged]
- buildings, British - military: aerodrome
- aircraft, British - combat: Royal Aircraft Establishment FE2d
- aircraft, British - combat: Sopwith 1-1/2 Strutter
- weapons, British air - bomb: 20-pound
- weapons, British air - bomb: 112-pound
- operations, British air - routine
- operations, British air - preparation
- operations, British air - sortie
- operations, British air - return
- animals, mammals: dog