Use this film under Non-Commercial licence.
You can embed media or download low resolution images free of charge for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM WPN 277
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- 1945-1989 (content)
- Ministry of Information, Middle East (Production sponsor)
World Pictorial News (Production company)
Martin, Charles (Production individual)
Fitchen (Flight Sergeant) (Production cast)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- WPN 277
Associated people and organisations
- journalism and record, British
- ceremonies, British - event-related: jubilee of motoring
- transport, British civilian - bus: "Ole Bill
- transport, British civilian - car: Grenville Steam Car
- recreation, British civilian - sport: boxing
- recreation, British civilian - sport: athletics
- recreation, British civilian - sport: cycling
- recreation, Austrian civilian - theatre: Punch and Judy
- recreation, Australian military - general: motorcycle display