Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- Second World War (content)
- Admiralty (Production sponsor)
Ministry of Information (Production sponsor)
Strand (Production company)
Moffat, Ivan (Production individual)
Taylor, Donald (Production individual)
Jago, Jo (Production individual)
Beaton, Cecil (Production individual)
Addinsell, Richard (Production individual)
Mathieson, Muir (Production individual)
Rhind, Al (Production individual)
Gordon, Michael (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- UKY 344
- command and control, British naval air
- communications, British military - message: motorcycle despatch rider
- communications, British military - wire: teleprinter
- equipment, British naval air - personal: parachute
- operations, British naval air - routine
- propaganda, British - practical: recruitment, Women's Royal Naval Service
- society, British naval - sustenance