Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- Second World War (content)
- Ministry of Information (Production sponsor)
Strand (Production company)
Elliott, Jack (Production individual)
Shaw, Alexander (Production individual)
Fry, C B (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- UKY 242
Associated people and organisations
- propaganda, British - inspirational
- recreation, British civilian - general: Youth Hostelling
- recreation, British civilian - sport: cricket
- recreation, British civilian - sport: cycling
- recreation, British civilian - sport: darts
- recreation, British civilian - sport: football
- recreation, British civilian - sport: tennis