Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- Second World War (content)
- Army Pictorial Service (Production sponsor)
United States Army Signal Corps (Production company)
Movietone News (Production company)
Universal News (Production company)
Paramount News (Production company)
Méjat, Georges (Production individual)
Priestley, Tom A (Production individual)
Cass, Lewis S (Production individual)
- Place made
- United States of America
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- A70 514-3