Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- Second World War (content)
- Ministry of Information (Production sponsor)
Crown Film Unit (Production company)
Jennings, Humphrey (Production individual)
Dalrymple, Ian Murray (Production individual)
McAllister, Stewart (Production individual)
Fowle, H E (Production individual)
Holmes, Jack (Production cast)
- Production date
- Place made
- Catalogue number
- UKY 269
- aircraft, British - combat: Armstrong Whitworth Whitley
- arts, British - music: Handel, G F & Messiah
- destruction, British military - area: bomb
- industry, British - aircraft: Armstrong Whitworth Whitley
- industry, British - clothing: textiles
- industry, British - primary: steel
- propaganda, British - inspirational
- society, British - music: concert
- society, British - precautionary: Air Raid Precautions