Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- Admiralty (Production sponsor)
Engholm, F W (Production company)
Engholm, F W (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- IWM 1160
- ships, British naval - battleship: Canada
- ships, British naval - battleship: Revenge
- ships, British naval - battleship: Queen Elizabeth & [-]
- ships, British naval - battleship: Orion Class & [-]
- ships, British naval - aircraft carrier, fleet: Furious
- ships, British naval - special operations: PC43 (Q-ship)
- ships, British naval - special operations: Charing (Q-ship)
- ships, British naval - special operations: Trego (Q-ship)
- ships, British naval - escort: PC43
- ships, British naval - minesweeper: Hunt Class & [-]
- aircraft, British naval - seaplane: Short 184
- aircraft, British naval - combat: Sopwith Pup
- aircraft, British naval - airship: SS24
- weapons, British naval - CBW: A Type smoke apparatus
- communications, British naval - electronic: radio
- equipment, Italian naval - surveillance: periscope