Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- ships, British naval - battleship: Orion Class
- ships, British naval - battleship: Queen Elizabeth Class
- ships, British naval - destroyer: Marksman Class Leader
- ships, British naval - destroyer: Special I Class
- ships, British naval - destroyer: Admiralty M Class
- ships, Italian naval - battleship: Giulio Cesare
- ships, Italian naval - cruiser: Varese Class
- equipment, British naval - surveillance: periscope
- arts, British naval - heraldry: battle honours (HMS Broke)