Use this film under Non-Commercial licence.
You can embed media or download low resolution images free of charge for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM IWM 1149
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
Associated people and organisations
- George V, King
- MacDonald, James Ramsay
- Thomas, J H
- Henderson, Arthur
- Olivier, Sidney
- Thomson, Christopher Birdwood
- Chelmsfield (Lord)
- Beatty, David Richard
- Herriot, Edouard
- Theunis, George
- Royal Navy, HMS Enchantress, Sloop, (1934)
- Royal Navy, Victoria and Albert
- Royal Navy, Queen Elizabeth
- Royal Navy, Royal Sovereign
- Royal Navy, HMS Weymouth, Frigate, (1961)
- Royal Navy, Revenge
- ships, British naval - private: Victoria and Albert
- ships, British naval - battleship: Queen Elizabeth
- ships, British naval - battleship: Queen Elizabeth Class
- ships, British naval - battleship: Royal Sovereign
- ships, British naval - cruiser: Weymouth
- ships, British naval - cruiser: Cambrian Class
- ships, British naval - destroyer: V/W Class
- ships, British naval - battleship: Revenge
- ceremonies, British - event-related: Spithead review (1924)