This file appears to have been a central file maintained by Charles ffoulkes, containing fragments on subjects covered elsewhere. Contains various subfiles as follows:
* 'C Vandyck Ltd', photographers, re: copyright of a photograph of the Prince of Wales for use in the Museum's official guide
* 'C R Chisman' re: advertising of art exhibitions
* 'General' - including a list of drawings purchased by Sir Alfred Mond from the Leicester Galleries, and other works viewed by the Director-General; correspondence with the Fine Arts Society and the Royal Institute of Oil Painters re: possible acquisitions.
* 'Women's Section'
* 'Payments to Artists'
* 'Framing' (Leicester Galleries)
* 'Munition Pictures'
* 'Agreements with Artists' (draft agreement)
* 'Sea Power Exhibition, Provinces'