Use this image under Non-Commercial licence.
You can embed media or download low resolution images free of charge for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM Documents.4273
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- J Gray Collection Photographs
- After Neuve Chapelle, 13th March 1915 : a Private of the Black Watch, after the battle
- Support Trenches : near Landsdowne Post, Rue du Bois, 5th May 1915
- Captured German Trenches : Neuve Chapelle, 10th March 1915
- The Black Watch Waiting To Charge, Noon, 9th May 1915
- A Famous Corner on the Western Front
- 'Windy Corner' : Red Cross Post, 12th May 1915
- A Dangerous Corner in the Firing Line
- A Ration Party of the 4th Black Watch at the Battle Of Neuve Chapelle, 1915
- Battle of Britain: The First Blitz
- Battle of Britain: The Bells of St Clement's
- Battle of Britain: The Burning of the City
- Battle of Britain: Albermarle Street
- Battle of Britain: Incendiary
- Battle of Britain: Blitz, Dawn
- Joseph Gray Archive