Use this image under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
If you are interested in the full range of licenses available for this material, please contact one of our collections sales and licensing teams.
- J Gray Collection Photographs
- After Neuve Chapelle, 13th March 1915 : a Private of the Black Watch, after the battle
- Support Trenches : near Landsdowne Post, Rue du Bois, 5th May 1915
- Captured German Trenches : Neuve Chapelle, 10th March 1915
- The Black Watch Waiting To Charge, Noon, 9th May 1915
- A Famous Corner on the Western Front
- 'Windy Corner' : Red Cross Post, 12th May 1915
- A Dangerous Corner in the Firing Line
- A Ration Party of the 4th Black Watch at the Battle Of Neuve Chapelle, 1915
- Battle of Britain: The First Blitz
- Battle of Britain: The Bells of St Clement's
- Battle of Britain: The Burning of the City
- Battle of Britain: Albermarle Street
- Battle of Britain: Incendiary
- Battle of Britain: Blitz, Dawn
- Joseph Gray Archive