7 sub-files of correspondence relating to the acquisition and upkeep of guns for the Museum. Consists of:
1) British Machine Guns: Correspondence regarding offer of British Machine guns used by the Home Guard, donation of Mark II Northover Projector and Molotoff Cocktails, earmarking of other weapons for the Museum, donation of reference books on guns and bombs.
2) Dummy Guns: Memo regarding the creation of dummy guns to go with the dummy soldiers within the Museum.
3) Sten Gun: Correspondence regarding the donation of a sten gun to the Museum by Lord Beaverbrook, and its later theft from the Museum.
4) Vickers Gas Operated Gun for Aircraft: Correspondence with Vickers regarding information for the label of this gun.
5) Guns- General: General correspondence regarding guns. Topics covered include request to place poppies on field gun for Remembrance Day, loan of guns to Museum from War Office, transfer of 25 pdr equipment from loan to free issue for the Museum, issue notes for guns, supply of dummy rounds of ammunition, transfer of howitzers, list of artillery equipment offered to the Museum.
6) Guns- German: Correspondence regarding donation of ten volumes regarding Krupp guns to the Museum, also Krupp technical document.
7) Guns- Indian: Correspondence regarding acquisition of Indian firearms, with delivery notes.