6 sub-files of correspondence with the Home Office relating to specific acqusitions. Consists of:
1) Experimental Mobile Column Depot: Correspondence regarding the acquisition of notes on the work of the Column, badges and insignia.
2) Specimens Illustrating the Affect of Atomic Bombs in Japan: Acquisition of bamboo, roof tiles and photographs relating to the Atomic bombing in Japan
3) Correspondence re the Pongophone: Correspondence re the acquisition of a pongophone, and a Home Office report on it.
4) Maps Showing the Fall of V1s and V2s: Correspondence regarding possible acquisition of these maps, and arranging the later photographing of them.
5) Banner presented by Brussel Civil Defence Workers to the Civil Defence Workers of London: Correspondence regarding the acquisition of this banner, and at the same time a Ypres station board. Subsequent loan of banner to Civil Defence College.
6) National Fire Service Flag: Correspondence regarding the acquisition of the flag, with a picture of it.