Dominions and Colonies: Collection of Badges and Other Material 2
9 sub-files of correspondence relating to the acquisition of badges and other items from various Dominions and Colonies. Consists of:
1) Cyprus: Correspondence regarding donation of Cap Badge and documents to the Museum by the Governor of Cyprus.
2) Falkland Islands: Correspondence regarding donation of copies of Falkland Islands wartime legislation and photographs to the Museum.
3) Fiji: Correspondence regarding donation of photographs, documents, brassard, badges and war currency to the Museum from Publicity Officer at Suva, Fiji.
4) Gilbert & Ellice Islands: Correspondence regarding the donation of a cap badge to the Museum from the Resident Commissioner of the Gilbert and Ellice Islands Colony.
5) Gold Coast: Correspondence regarding the Donation of documents to the Museum from Officer Adminstering Government of Gold Coast, and inability to obtain badges for the Museum.
6) Hong Kong: Correspondence regarding donation of badges to the Museum by the OHS of Hong Kong.
7) Iraq Levies: Correspondence regarding donation of badges worn in the Iraq Levies to the Museum by the Air Ministry.
8) Leeward Islands (Antigua, St Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat): Correspondence arranging donation of cap badges of documents to the Museum from the Officer Administering Government for the Leeward Islands.
9) Malay States: Correspondence regarding donation and loan of badges to the Museum from Officer Administering Government, Federation of Malaya.