Standing Committee & Board of Trustees: Correspondence with High Commissioners Trustees
9 sub-files of correspondence relating to Dominion and Commonwealth Countries representatives on the Imperial War Museum Board of Trustees. Consists of:
1) Australia: Correspondence regarding representative on Board, resignation as Trustee, number of war dead, minutes and attendance of meetings, labelling of medals, collection of military badges, appointment as trustee, collection of Australian Journal, appointment of trustee.
2) Canada: Deposit to Canada of records relating to the Riel rebellion, minutes and attendance and meetings, number of war dead, copies of photographs, representation of Canada on the Board.
3) Ceylon: Attendance and minutes of meetings, representation on the Board, opening of new film vault at Hayes, donation of Histories of Ceylon units, donation of Ceylon military badges and other exhibits.
4) Commonwealth Relations Office: attendance and minutes of meetings, appointment of trustee, representation on board.
5) India: Attendance and minutes of meetings, copying Museum records, photographs of officers, Pakistan medals and decorations, request to borrow air force paintings, appointment of trustee, representation on board.
6) New Zealand: Attendance and minutes of Board meetings, numbers of war dead, representation on Board, donation of New Zealand Memorial cross, opening of new film vault at Hayes.
7) Pakistan: Opening of new film store at Hayes, representation on Board, acquisition of Pakistan medals.
8) Rhodesia & Nyasaland: Representation on Board, attendance and minutes of Board meetings, numbers of war dead, donation of badges, offer of disc interview.
9) South Africa: Representation on Board, donation of cap badges and other insignia (with list), offer of glass from South African regiment, numbers of war dead, South African decorations and medals, opening of new film store at Hayes.
Also two loose lists of Dominion and Colonies members on the Board.